These mango strawberry popsicles are the perfect treat on a hot summer’s day. Whether you’ve been working hard in the hot sun, or you’ve been relaxing by the pool, these popsicles are sure to bring you some sweet relief. Impress your friends with them or make a whole batch for yourself, we won’t judge!
Makes 4 to 6 popsicles
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freeze Time: 6 hours
- 200 g strawberries
- 1 mango, cubed
- 3 tbsp honey
- 300 g vanilla yogurt
- Remove the stems from the strawberries. Reserve a few strawberries for later and add the rest, along with 1 1/2 tbsp of honey, to a blender and blend until nearly liquified. Pour the liquified strawberries into a bowl.
- Add half of the yogurt to the liquified strawberries and stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Repeat this process with the mango, making sure to reserve some of the cubed mango for later.
- Cut up the reserved strawberries and pieces of mango into small but distinct cubes and set aside.
- Take your popsicle molds and fill them about halfway with the strawberry and yogurt mixture. Once the molds are filled halfway, add a some cubes of strawberry to the molds.
- Fill the molds the rest of the way with the mango and yogurt mixture. Once filled, add some cubes of mango to the molds.
- Depending on your popsicle molds, either use foil to cover them with and then stick wooden popsicle sticks into the middle of your popsicles, or use the sticks the molds come with to close them off.
- Place in the freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours. Eat on a hot day and enjoy!