These honey hoisin pork ribs are sure to leave you wishing for sticky fingers all the time! They’re succulent, bursting with flavor, and ridiculously easy to make. If you give these a try, be warned: they never last long, so get ready for some messy (but delicious) eating!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 500 g pork ribs
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Line a baking tray with foil and preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, and hoisin until everything is well combined.
- Place the pork ribs into the lined baking tray and use half of the sauce mixture to marinate the ribs. Once the ribs are well coated, cover them with foil and place them in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the foil covering the ribs and use the remaining sauce to re-coat the ribs. Place the ribs back in the oven, uncovered, for another 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice and vegetables and enjoy!