Not only is this maple walnut fudge completely irresistible, but it’s also the easiest dessert you could ever make. All you need is 5 ingredients and a microwave.
Makes approx. 16 pieces of fudge
Prep Time: 5 minutes, plus at least 1 hour to refrigerate
Cook Time: 2 to 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon maple flavor extract
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper making sure two sides of the parchment paper extend over the sides of the pan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, sweetened condensed milk, and white chocolate chips. Microwave on high for 30 second intervals, stirring in between intervals, until everything has melted.
- Once everything is melted and smooth, add in the maple extract and stir until well blended. Slowly add in 1 1/4 cups of walnuts and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking pan and smooth the surface until evenly spread. Sprinkle the remaining walnuts evenly on top and then place the pan in the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour (for best results, leave overnight).
- Once the fudge has set, remove it by lifting the excess parchment paper. Separate the fudge from the parchment paper and cut into small cubes.
- Store in the fridge in an air tight container and enjoy!