Perfect for parties, game day, or a simple lunch, these wings pack a punch. They are also really easy to make as the only other ingredient is Steve’s Special Chili Sauce. If you don’t want them quite so hot, put all of the chili sauce in with the wings at the beginning.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 500 g chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cups Steve’s Special Chili Sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C/395°F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Pour 1 cup of chili sauce over wings and make sure they are well coated.
- Bake wings for 25 minutes and then flip the wings and use the remaining chili sauce to re-coat.
- Bake for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve with a side of salad or sweet potato fries and enjoy!
For more delicious chicken wing recipes, click here.