These roasted potatoes and parsnips are incredibly delicious and are a great accompaniment to almost any main. They’re super easy to make and we highly recommend having them with our garlic and rosemary roast lamb!
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes – 1 hour
- 10 medium roasting potatoes (adjust depending on size)
- 2 large parsnips
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Cut the potatoes in halves or thirds, depending on their size. Quarter the parsnips lengthways. Gently crush and peel the garlic and break up the sprigs of rosemary into short branches.
- Place everything into a baking tray and add the olive oil and salt. Mix well, making sure that the vegetables are completely covered in oil.
- Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until fork tender, making sure to toss the vegetables half way through.